Tencia accounting software delivers an integrated solution that is flexible, affordable and easy to use. Tencia has been built using web services, which allows Tencia to ‘talk’ to any other systems that conform to web services, overcoming compatibility issues of different operating systems, platforms and programming languages of the past.
Suitable across a range of industries
Tencia is suitable for businesses across a range of industries including; financial and professional services, manufacturing, distribution and wholesale, information technology and associations and not for profit (NFP) organisations.
Secure, reliable and easy to use software
Offering a comprehensive set of accounting features, deep functionality and lots of flexibility are only some of the benefits Tencia has to offer:
- Fully integrated – reducing the need for double handling data.
- Robust security features – Featuring a layered security model that uses permissions and defaults to ensure sensitive information is protected.
- Remote access – Works on the web, so you can access Tencia from all over the world.
- Highly customisable – Advanced features that give you the flexibility to customise each users interface to align with their specific job role.
- Scalable – grows alongside your business.
- Familiar and easy to use workspace – Tencia allows you to access Microsoft programs from the main application window using quick links and a customisable favourites menu, making its integration with Microsoft products appear seamless.
Tencia operates as a full forms application when run over the Internet. Full forms applications have significantly more functionality than browser applications and as a result Tencia does not require an Internet browser or thin client access product to operate, it operates via a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection. Ideal for:
- Multiple office locations
- Multiple warehouse locations
- Advanced stock requirements
- Deal in multiple currencies
- Deal with high volume transactions
Tencia’s platform extensibility provides boundless business opportunities such as vertical integration. Windows Communication technology is a gateway to building end-to-end solutions that can be tailored to fit your industry needs. For example, you could decide to make your product catalogue and stock information available to your vendors using windows communications technology, in doing so tightening your supply chain management, and streamlining your business-to-business relationships. The possibilities are boundless.
Tencia is 100% Australian made and Australian owned, with Head Office is located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Tencia – The easiest accounting and business management software to deploy for medium sized businesses. For more information link to the Tencia Module Overview or click on the image below to view the product brochure.